1. We are working in 2 part Ist: Public Relation Officer (PRO ) for you IInd : Second Part is a Administration for us.
2. Any Authorized Letter/Banner/Card will be issued by company only after completing your Branch Process of Fees & Documentation & Company Affidavit.
3. If you are not regular with your business in Absolute Taxasia for 6 months than your code will be hold
4. Not paid this type Charge like: Courier and Post & D.D. Charge
5. If your cheque dishonored Company Will Charged 250/- cheque
6. T.D.S Deduction in Your Commission is not compulsory (Is According to Work)
7. Services will be issued to branch according to area and goodwill & work profile.
8. Company will not pay any of your office and shop rent & your any employee salary
9. Company will not pay any of your telephone and net expense.
10. Branch opening amount is not refundable.
11. Online training given by our company in working hours
STEP 1. Obtain the Pin NO. Form The Branch Distribution Authority which will be sent to you registered mobile number through this PIN NO. you will be able to fill up online from available on our website www.abstaxasia.com
STEP 2. While filling up the online form a clear scanned copy of all the document mentioned in the checklist has to be attached along with the branch fee payment details.
STEP 3. The original Branch Opening from affidavit passport size photographs and all the self attested documents (as per checklist points1-9) along with the payment details have to send in hard copy to the Absolute Taxasia Head Office on the Below Mentioned address. ABSOLUTE TAXASIA BUILDING , BESIDE OVER BRIDGE ,NEAR RAILWAY CROSSING, HISSAR ROAD , SIRSA PIN CODE 125055 (HARYANA)
STEP 4. Within 24 working hrs. of receiving the documentation and the payment details from you and the verification there of , you will receive a temporary Branch Proposal Code Through Which you Can track you proposal/ application status.
STEP 5. As soon as all the documents are received in the HQ and verified, you will be provided the original branch Code.
STEP 6. You can get the online Training from the Company.
STEP 7. Within 15 days Of you and submitting form 9, you will receive the company stationary advertisement material along with the Authentication certificate which will allow you to properly in a long term with Absolute Taxasia
1. All Training Material Like C/D, Question & Answer Sheet, Folder And Training Book Will Be Provided.
2. Before Starting the Work in Absolute Taxasia All Essential like Ads Materials, Brochure, Visiting Card, Banner, Sticker Will Be Given according To the Counter Work in Fix Quantity Once Only and Next Time You have to Purchase from Company.
3. Stationary for Working Account Form, Pan Card Form and Other Important Forms. Provided By Company According To Work and On Work Order .
4. Working Certificate
5. Identity Card
6. Training will be provided for Income Tax, TDS Refund, TDS Deposit, Sales Tax, GST, GST Tax Return, Other Tax, Registration, Other Services etc
7. We are providing [ABSOLUTE TAXASIA] Logo for working which is Registered Trade Mark Logo.
1. Passport Size Photographs (4) .
2. Identity Proof .
3. Address Proof .
4. 100/- Rs Stamp for Affidavit .
5. Bank Details .
6. Registration Fees.
1. METRO ZONE LEVEL Rs. 5,00,000 /-
2. CAPITAL ZONE LEVEL Rs. 4,00,000 /-
3. ZONE LEVEL Rs. 2,00,000 /-
4. METRO DISTRICT LEVEL Rs. 1,60,000 /-
5. CAPITAL DISTRICT LEVEL Rs. 1,50,000 /-
6. DISTRICT LEVEL Rs. 1,00,000 /-
7. CITY / TALUKA LEVEL Rs. 50,000 /-
8. CITY RANGE LEVEL Rs. 30,000 /-
9. E-COUNTER LEVEL Rs. 15,000 /-
10. NSDL PAN CENTRE RS 10,000 /-
1. "Metro Zone" - A Zone which has a Metro City in it. A Top branch level which may include from 1 to 3 districts
2. "Capital Zone" - A Zone which has a Capital City in it. A Top branch level which may include from 1 to 3 districts
3. "ZONE" - Top branch level which may include from 1 to 3 districts.
4. "Metro District"- A District which has a Metro City in it. This branch level is based on the geographical district guidelines of the government of India.
5. "Capital District" - A District which has a Capital City in it. This branch level is based on the geographical district guidelines of the government of India.
6. "District" - This branch level is based on the geographical district guidelines of the government of India.
7. "CITY/TEHSIL/TALUKA" - City branch level is an urban area based on the geographical guidelines of the government of India.
8. "City Range" - City Range is an area defined/decided by the company on the basis of Wards or PIN Codes. This area can be created in a Capital cities, Metro Cities & Big Cities which have huge business potential..
9. "E-Counter" - Base branch level which has no area specific rights.
10. "NSDL PAN CENTRE" Tin-Fc centre provide you in your registered office area
1. A branch will not engage in any other business of the same nature and in the same industry as party-1 The branch will also not use the name of any other company or entity other than Absolute Taxasia when a branch is I agreements and in business with party 1.
2. Proposal Form, Documents, Photograph and Affidavit should be submitted in hard copy within 7 days of a branch receiving the Temporary Branch proposal code.
3. Remaining/ Due amount if any will have to be deposited within a month from allotment of branch. Failure to deposit the balance amount within a month result to the agency and the branch level will be reduced to the nearest possible level and the balance / due amount will be adjusted.
NOTE:- Notice for depositing the balance amount will be given after a month of the allotments of branch and grace period of 15 days will be giving for depositing money.
4. If a branch is upgraded from e-counter or any other level to a higher level, then it is eligible to receive ID card and certificate at a marginal cost.
5. If a branch is downgraded from zone or any other lower level then the stationary, ID card and certificate would be replaced with the applicable stationary, ID card and certificate at a marginal cost after the Branch submits the company stationary, ID card and certificate provided earlier.
6. Stationary and free coupons will only used after receiving the full amount with due taxed the Branch submits the governments and the receipts of affidavit.
7. In case of any incomplete information or missing signature in the form, Branch Code will not be issued.
8. Stationary will be provided only the receipt of form 9 in the company.
9. Zone will only be comprised o 1-3 districts. Which districts will comprise a Zone are at Company's direction and Branch will have no objection or say in this regard.
10. Company will not bear the cost of additional member in the training without permission and additional cost will have to be paid before training.
Cheque or Demand Draft in favor of ABSOLUTE TAXASIA PRIVATE LIMITED, SIRSA. Online Payment and Direct Deposit in Company Bank Account.
ABSOLUTE TAXASIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank Name : ANDHRA BANK
A/c No. : 168711100003314
IFSC Code : ANDB0001687
MICR Code : 125011002
Pan No : AAPCA6175J
Location : BARNALA ROAD, SIRSA, HARYANA